- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (LTE) tablet was launched in February 2017.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 comes with a 9.70-inch display with a resolution of 2048 pixels by 1536 pixels.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (LTE) is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (LTE) packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (LTE) runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 6000mAh non removable battery.
- It measures 237.30 x 169.00 x 6.00 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 434.00 grams.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (LTE) is a single SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth.
- Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.