Introducing JBL TUNE 205BT wireless earbud headphones with JBL Pure Bass Sound. Thanks to the 6-hour (max) battery life they can wirelessly stream JBL Pure Bass sound and provide hands-free call management. Inside the premium housing is a pair of 12.5 mm drivers which will punch out some serious bass, while the soft, ergonomically shaped earbuds ensure the listening experience remains comfortable for long-listening hours. In addition, a single-button remote lets you control music playback, as well as answer calls on the fly with the built-in microphone, making the JBL TUNE 205BT your everyday companion for work, at home and on the go.
JBL Tune 205BT
- A flat cable that’s durable and won’t tangle up in knots
- The soft, ergonomically shaped earbuds allow you to enjoy your music in full comfort
- Enjoy your music and take calls for 6 hours. Get a full recharge in 2 hours
General SpecificationsHeadphone cable length (ft):2.56 Weight (g): 16.5 Weight (oz): 0.58 Bluetooth version: 4.1 Headphone cable length (cm): 78.0
Audio SpecificationsDriver size (mm): 12.5 Number of drivers per ear: 1.0 Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB): 100dB SPL/1mw Impedance (ohms): 32.0
Control and Connection SpecificationsBluetooth transmitter power: 0~4 dbm Bluetooth frequency: 2.402GHz-2.48GHz Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK,DQPSK, 8-DPSK
BatteryDynamic frequency response range (Hz): 20 Hz – 20 kHz Battery Type: Polymer Li-ion Battery (3.7V, 120mAh) Charging time (hours from empty): 2.0 Speed Charging time (hours): 2.0 Talk time (hours): 6.0 Play time (hours): 6.0
FeaturesJBL Pure Bass Sound: Yes Flat Cable: Yes Aluminum finishes: Yes Ear-bud: Yes Rechargable battery: Yes In-ear: Yes Speed charge: No Bulit-in Microphone: Yes Wireless: Yes Hands Free Call: Yes Siri/ Google Now: No Bixby: No
- Rock on non-stop for a full day or more and enjoy super-fast recharging if that’s not enough
- A quick 15-minute charge lets you extend the fun for an additional 2 hours
- Stay in touch with your world by managing calls with the buttons on the ear-cup. When the battery is flat, just plug-in the audio cable and continue listening and chatting.