SONY WH-1000XM4 Wireless Over-ear Industry Leading Noise Canceling Headphones with Microphone
- Industry-leading noise canceling1with Dual Noise Sensor technology
- Next-level music with Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Studios Tokyo
- Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (10 min charge for 5 hours of playback) 2
- Touch Sensor controls to pause/play/skip tracks, control volume, activate your voice assistant4, and answer phone calls
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations
- Superior call quality with precise voice pickup
- Wearing detection pauses playback when headphones are removed
- Seamless multiple-device pairing6
- Adaptive Sound Control provides a personalized listening experience
- Updated design relieves pressure for long-lasting comfort
Categories: Bluetooth Headphones, Bluetooth Headsets, Sony, Sony Tags: Headphones with Microphone, Industry Leading, Noise-canceling, SONY WH-1000XM4, Wireless Over-ear
The Silent White is the new color developed to embody the concept of silence and serenity and is a limited edition of the WH-1000XM4. The Silent White includes a pearlescent finish to the topcoat of the headphones to create a sense of depth and a luxurious touch.
Discover how the WH-1000XM4 headphones blend our most advanced noise canceling with exceptional sound quality and a range of smart features for an unrivaled listening experience.
Industry-leading noise cancellation technology1 means you hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. These noise canceling headphones feature additional microphones that assist in isolating sound for a reduction of even more high and mid frequency sounds.
LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional BLUETOOTH® audio, allowing you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional quality, as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
The WH-1000XM4 headphones use an array of smart technologies to create a seamless, hands-free listening experience. For example, simply start speaking to automatically pause your music in Speak-to-Chat, or enjoy adaptive playback thanks to the proximity sensor and two acceleration sensors that detect whether your headphones are being worn or not.
Proximity sensor and two acceleration sensors in your headphones can detect whether you’re wearing them or not, then adapt playback accordingly to help save battery power.
Need to quickly hear voices or sounds around you? Just place your hand over the housing to instantly turn your music volume down and let ambient sound in.
With a huge 30 hours of battery life, you’ll have enough power even for long trips. And if you need to top up in a hurry, you can get 5 hours’ worth of charge after just 10 minutes with the optional AC adapter.2
Change the track, turn the volume up or down, and take or make calls just by tapping or swiping the panel.