These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Celltronics.lk’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Celltronics.lk’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Celltronics.lk and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Celltronics.lk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://celltronics.lk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://celltronics.lk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://celltronics.lk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://celltronics.lk
Redistribute content from Celltronics.lk (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Celltronics.lk’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Variations/Changes in Website/Products
- Celltronics.lk reserve the right to modify the Site and/or the /Products/Services or suspend or terminate the Site and / or the /Products/Services or access to part or all of them at any time.
- Celltronics.lk reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such variations shall become effective immediately after being posted on the website. By continuing to use this website you will be deemed to have accepted the varied Terms and Conditions.
- Celltronics.lk offers values additions such as “Warranty”, “Cash on Delivery” and ” Delivery” at the discretion of Celltronics.lk and its partners in good faith. Specifics of such value additions are detailed in the FAQ section of the site. Celltronics.lk Reserves the right to revise Terms and Conditions governing these value additions.
- Celltronics.lk may elect to suspend, vary or terminate the Services and the Sites at any time without prior notice for repair or maintenance work or in order to upgrade or update the Sites and the Services or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Celltronics.lk may elect to terminate the Services or your access to the Sites forthwith on breach of any of these Terms and Conditions by you, including, without limitation, delayed or non-payment of sums due to Celltronics.lk or if Celltronics.lk ceases to offer the Sites and the Services to its customers for any reason whatsoever.
The list price displayed for products on our website may or may not represent the latest price listed on the product itself. With respect to items sold through the Site, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you have ordered. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be incorrectly priced. If an item’s actual price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, contact you for further instructions, before delivery or cancellation of your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We request all customers to call and confirm the price/availability of the product before placing the order.
Unavailability of Product / Product Out of Stock
Inventory of all products advertised on Celltronics.lk is not always in stock at the back-end. If the customer has ordered an out of stock product/s by paying via payment gateway or bank transfer, the customer acknowledges and agrees that the only remedy available for the unavailability of a product is the refund of the money paid.
When you place an order to purchase a product from us, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation E-mail”). The Order Confirmation E-mail is the acknowledgement that we have received your order and has been passed for processing and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, when we have confirmed the product is in stock and is ready to be delivered.
Celltronics.lk attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Celltronics.lk does not warrant that product description or other content of any product/ service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product/ service offered by Celltronics.lk is not as described, you may immediately contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our hotline, and Celltronics.lk at its’ discretion shall provide you with a replacement/ alternative product for the same value or provide you with a refund.
Limited Terms and Conditions
1. The limited Warranty for the cellular phone extends for the first twelve (12) months beginning from the date of purchase of the product. The Warranty will be extended for another twelve (12) months covering all sen/ices within a total period of twenty four (24) Months.
2. The limited warranty for accessories and battery packs extends for six (06) months beginning from the date of purchase of the product.
3. The limited warranty extends only to the original consumer / purchaser of the product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser / end user
4. During the limited Warranty period Celltronics will repair, at Celltronics option, any defective product or parts thereof with new or factory rebuilt replacement items, and return the product to the consumer in working condition. No charge will be made to the Consumer for either parts or labour in repairing the product. All replaced items, parts circuit boards or equipment shall properly of Celltronics. The external housing and other external items shall not be covered under these limited warranty terms
5. Repaired products will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period only.
6. Upon request from Celltronics the consumer must provide purchase receipt & warranty card to prove the date of consumer.
7. Delivery and handling charges incurred in the product to and from Celltronics will be borne by the consumer.
8. The consumer will have no coverage or benefits under this limited warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable.
- The product has been subject to : abnormal use, abnormal condition, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, exposure to excessive temperature of other such environmental conditions, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, Acts of God, spill of foods or liquids, mal adjustments of customer controls or other acts which are beyond the reasonable control of Celltronics including deficiencies in consumable parts such as fuses and breakage or damage to antennas, unless caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship, of the product.
- Celltronics was not notified by Consumer of the alleged defects or malfunctions of the product during the applicable limited warranty period.
- The product number of the accessory date code and original identification stickers have been removed, defectively altered, or altered.
- If unit is infected with viruses
- The defect or damage was caused by detective function of the cellular system or by inadequate signal deception by the external antenna
- The product was used with or connected to accessories not supplied by Celltronics
- The battery was circuited or seals of the battery enclosure or cells are broken, show evidence of tampering of the battery was used in equipment other than for which ii has been specified.
9. If a problem develops during or the limited warranty period, the Consumer should take the following step-by-step procedure.
- The Consumer shall first inform & return the product to Celltronics the place of purchase for repair processing.
- The Consumer shall arrange for the product to he delivered Celltronics, Expenses related to removing the product from and installation are not covered under his limited warranty.
- The Consumer will be billed for any parts or labor charges not covered by this limited warranty. The Consumer shall be responsible for expenses related to reinstallation of the product.
- In case of certain operator specific features in the product such as SIM lock, PUK lock Celltronics reserves the right to refer the consumer to relevant cellular operator before service will be provided,
- If the product is returned to Celltronics after the expiration of the warranty period, Celltronics normal service policies shall reply and the consumer will be charged accordingly.
10. Celltronics will not be responsible for any losses of data stored on units which have been processed for repair.
11. Celltronics neither assumes nor authorizes any service center or person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this limited warranty.
12. AU warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
13. 14 working days to claim warranty.
14. No warranty for Water, Drop damages.
15. warranty for the improper version updates and Installations by customer.
16. For all apple devices comes with 1st one year apple international warranty. 2nd year service warranty.
Online Phone Store